SummaryThis is a tool to dissolve the singularity of virtual reality. It has two components. The first one is an app that helps calibrate and connect multiple virtual reality headsets of a constrained physical area to a shared virtual environment. The second one is a supportive software for managing and monitoring of the devices used.
- What happens to the narrative when dissolving the singularity of virtual reality?
- How do group dynamics work in a virtual environment?
- One technician for setup
- One technician to run the show (could be the same person)
- Several Oculus Quests (maximum tbd)
- An isolated wireless network
- A mark to help with calibration (optional)